- 3 cups salted pretzels
- 2 cups bugles
- 2 cups fritos
- 1 cup Chex mix
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms
- 1 pack of white chocolate bark or melting chocolate (I used Ghirardelli melting chocolate)
- In a large bowl pour your pretzels, fritos, bugles, Chex Mix, peanuts & M&M's..
- Place the melting chocolate or bark in a bowl & microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. Watch it closely, keep stopping to stir , it burns easily if you use this way! I recommend using a double boiler, easier and you always get perfect melted chocolate.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture in the bowl and mix around to coat it all.
- Once fully coated, take a large cookie sheet and pour coated mixture onto the sheet and spread it out and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, break into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container- does NOT need to be refrigerated.
Powered by Zip Recipes