- 12 strips thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped finely
- 4 cups frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced finely
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing:
- To prepare the dressing: whisk together all ingredients in a large serving bowl until smooth and combined.
- Add chopped bacon, peas, cheddar cheese, and diced onions and stir to combine.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
Powered by Zip Recipes