- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can sweet corn drained
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast drained & flaked
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) low-sodium chicken broth (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large pot, heat all of the ingredients together over medium high heat until it reaches a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Powered by Zip Recipes