- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 (10-ounce can) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies *Use 2 mild 1 medium
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in Ro*Tel®, tomato paste, spaghetti and 8 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheeses. Cover until melted, about 2 minutes. Or put in oven at 350 15 -30 min to heat thru.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chopped Roma tomatoes and cilantro
Powered by Zip Recipes