- 2 pkg French onion soup mix
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Shape into 8 oval patties. Place in 9x12 baking pan.
- Follow directions on 4 pkg of country gravy mix (Can use brown gravy mix for different twist on the flavor). When it’s just about thick enough pour over patties and place in oven at 350 for 45 min.
It’s a winner! I serve with mashed potatoes yum! We scrape off the meat for Chris and serve on a bun.
I found this recipe online. It is simple to put together and easy to make. I call it baked hamburgers so Christopher will eat it. Tastes like it took hours to make! I make enough extra gravy to pour over mashed potatoes. YUM!
Powered by Zip Recipes