- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 8 cups puffed wheat
- Lightly grease 9x13 cake pan.
- Place puffed wheat into large bowl.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in corn syrup, vanilla, brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a slow boil and cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour syrup mixture over puffed wheat and combine well.
- Transfer to cake pan, spread evenly and press down.
- Let cool to set before cutting into squares.
Powered by Zip Recipes