- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans petit diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large bot of water to boil. Cook macaroni for 3 minutes less than the box directions. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add ground beef and onions to the pan. Break beef apart, cooking for 6-7 minutes until browned. Drain any fat.
- Mix in garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Mix until combined.
- Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Mix in cooked macaroni and cheddar cheese. If skillet is heat safe, you can place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted. Or transfer to casserole dish and bake.
Powered by Zip Recipes