- 12 unpeeled potatoes, cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 9 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large stock pot combine potatoes, onions, celery, bouillon cubes and enough water to cover all ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer on medium heat until potatoes are with in 15 minutes of being finished.
- Add half and half, bacon, cream of mushroom soup and stir until creamy.
- Add cheese and stir until completely melted. Simmer on low until potatoes are done.
Powered by Zip Recipes